As we head into the last quarter of the year we need your help to reach our volunteer hours goal of 5000 hours for 2017. Many of you spend multiple hours helping a charity that is meaningful to you. You volunteer through scouting, youth and community programs. You are actively raising funds for medical research. You are cleaning up your neighborhoods. Enlist the assistance of your family and friends and together as a team we can reach our volunteer hours goal.
Your personal volunteer hours that are eligible to be counted in our goal are detailed below.
• Hours volunteered with a local charity or organization
(not for promotion of a political or religious agenda)
• Collecting donations of food, clothing, toys, etc. for those less fortunate
• Feeding the homeless at your church or anywhere
• Helping in your child’s classroom
• Participating in a fundraiser walk/run
• Coaching your child’s team (Must not receive a fee waiver for coaching)
• Assisting with school events
• Chaperoning a school dance, field trip, or outing
• Donating blood (1 hr) or platelets (3 hrs)
You can help us reach our goal by submitting your volunteer hours to firstname.lastname@example.org Include: Name, date of service, activity participated in, hours volunteered, and the name of the organization that received your support. Also include non-profit funds raised or donations collected.